Mortui Vivos Docent
Quotes of the Day
These are apt, humorous, or bewildering quotes that stand out from our game sessions…
- “We’re going to Christian bury your ass.” -Alpha Storyguide Patrick muses on how the players might threaten the restless spirit of the pagan Magus Petrus.
- “Does the Range of my spell drop to Personal if we eat him?” -Guillaume tries to think of a way to make it easier to cast a spell on a deceased shaman.
- “No, actually the Target goes up to Part.” -Alpha Storyguide Patrick explains that it would be harder to cast the spell on a chunk of a guy in your large intestine.
- “What is his Heartbeast again? A building?” -Fortis (Patrick) discusses the giant-blooded Bjornaer Gaston (Guillaume) with his sodales.
- “Bee seven cat squiggly line.” -Patrick describes how an illiterate character spells out a name.
- “The cat is silent.” -Val points out an important point on the spelling of said name.
- “Why don’t you get off your Bonisag-ass and break us a Hermetic limit?” -Fortis (Patrick) imagines how Melita could be told to help out with reconstructing a message from the past.
- “His expression is rather wooden.” -Patrick muses on the appearance of a victim turned into a tree.
- “What do you call it when it’s both men and women mixed?” “Better?” -Eric keeps the innuendo tradition alive when the grog cuts to the chase.